HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective. The Operational Values we practice are: Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Applicants for the following positions are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or by email to email@example.com, attention Monica Good, Administrative Assistant.
Faculty Positions for the 2021-22 School Year:
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
Staff Positions Available:
- Learning Support Aide – Provides assistance to teaching staff by supporting K-8 students with identified learning needs in the general classroom and in the learning support classroom. 15-20 hours a week. Preferred: Associates or Bachelor’s degree, teaching certification, and/or teaching experience
- Shop Class Instructor – Instruct & supervise small groups of high school students in the use and care of shop tools & equipment. 1-3 hours per week, stipend provided.
- Housekeepers – part-time, afternoon/evening shifts
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith