Applicants are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Dawn Landes, Administrator.
HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and
providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective.
The Operational Values we practice are:
Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Staff Positions Currently Available:
- Bus drivers – regular routes as well as substitute positions available. We help train! Next training course will be in June.
Faculty Positions Currently Available:
- Grade 5 Teacher – elementary certification required with experience in STEM education and/or project-based learning preferred; willingness to encourage students in their gifts and engage them in learning beyond the classroom.
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
- Staff Position Application (for bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith