Applicants are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Dawn Landes, Administrator.
HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and
providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective.
The Operational Values we practice are:
Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Staff Positions Currently Available:
- Bookkeeper – part-time; accounting credentials and experience preferred. Immediate opening
- Van driver – morning & afternoon route for student pick-up/drop-off in Reading area. CDL/S-endorsement license not required
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages, options to park at/near home, flexible for parents of young children
Faculty Positions Currently Available:
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
- Staff Position Application (for bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith