HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective. The Operational Values we practice are: Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Principal/Head of School:
Hinkletown Mennonite School is looking for a new principal who will serve as the head of school, beginning in the 2021-22 school year. The principal nurtures a healthy learning and professional working environment for students and staff. The primary responsibilities will be to supervise the education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to Anabaptist faith views, a posture of servant leadership and bridge-building within a diverse community. Excellent communication and organizational abilities are also essential. A principal certification and at least three years of school leadership experience preferred.
Interested applicants may send a letter of interest, completed application, and resume to Board Chair Sherry Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Applicants for the following positions are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or by email to email@example.com, attention Monica Good, Administrative Assistant.
Faculty Positions for the 2021-22 School Year:
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
Staff Positions Available:
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith