HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective. The Operational Values we practice are: Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Applicants for the following positions are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Monica Good, Office Manager.
- UPDATE: 2023-24 Elementary teacher – HMS is seeking a certified, full-time teacher for second grade. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the Lord, are willing to encourage students in their gifts, and will engage students in learning beyond the classroom. Teachers are expected to support the values and mission of HMS.
Staff Positions Available:
- UPDATE: 2023-24 Classroom aide – HMS is seeking a part-time aide to assist in Learning Support for the 2023-24 school year. We are looking for candidates who love working with children, collaborate well with staff, have a passion for the Lord, and are willing to encourage students in their gifts and engage them in learning beyond the classroom. Staff are expected to support the values and mission of HMS.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith