Applicants are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or email to email@example.com, attention Dawn Landes, Administrator.
HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and
providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective.
The Operational Values we practice are:
Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Staff Positions Currently Available:
- Advancement Assistant – (part-time approx. 5-10 hours per week) support the planning for school events and fundraisers and communication pieces; self-motivated, organized and attentive to details.
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages.
Faculty Positions Currently Available:
- 5th Grade Long-Term Sub – (February-April 2021) elementary teaching experience required; certification preferred. Teacher who can support the values and mission of HMS.
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith