HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective. The Operational Values we practice are: Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Applicants for the following positions are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or by email to email@example.com, attention Monica Good, Administrative Assistant.
Faculty Positions for the 2021-22 School Year:
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
Staff Positions Available:
- Tech Support/Computer Analyst – This part-time position supports the educational work of students, faculty, & staff across all school levels. Responsibilities include user account management, device management, software & server updates, and help desk support for all school tech. This position oversees and coordinates with the volunteer Tech Committee and the successful candidate will have the ability to collaborate across the school community. See job description here.
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith