Applicants are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or email to email@example.com, attention Dawn Landes, Administrator.
HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and
providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective.
The Operational Values we practice are:
Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Staff Positions Currently Available:
- Bookkeeper – immediate opening for a part-time bookkeeper; degree in accounting or business administration with accounting experience needed. Includes recording financial transactions (Quickbooks), processing family tuition accounts, maintaining financial records, preparing tax forms/info, generating reports for management/board of trustees, and working with accounting firm on annual compilation report
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages, options to park at/near home, flexible for parents of young children
Faculty Positions Currently Available:
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith