HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective. The Operational Values we practice are: Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Applicants for the following positions are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Monica Good, Administrative Assistant.
Faculty Positions for the 2022-23 School Year:
- Elementary Teachers – elementary-certified teachers for various elementary grades for the 2022-23 school year (full-time). Experience in STEM education and/or project-based learning preferred; willingness to encourage students in their gifts and engage them in learning beyond the classroom.
- Spanish Teacher: part-time, grades 1-12
- Substitute Teachers – credentialed teachers for all grade-levels and subject areas welcome to apply.
Staff Positions Available:
- Bus drivers – substitute positions available. We help train! Competitive hourly wages.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and instructional aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith