HMS employees are committed to being Christ-like role-models and providing Christian education from an Anabaptist perspective. The Operational Values we practice are: Service, Hospitality and a Team Spirit.
Applicants for the following positions are invited to submit a resume and completed application in person at the school office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Monica Good, Office Manager.
- No positions open at this time.
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Bus Drivers – HMS is seeking Bus Driver(s) for regular route position immediately and substitute drivers. Competitive hourly wages, paid training, options to park at/near home, flexible for parents. We are looking for candidates who love working with children. Staff are expected to support the values and mission of HMS.
- Staff Position Application (for non-faculty positions, including bus drivers, housekeeping and aides)
- Faculty Position Application (for teachers and substitute teachers)
- Vision & Core Values Statement
- Statement of Faith