Who We Are
Hinkletown Mennonite School is a Christ-centered, child-focused, Pre-K – Grade 12 school where children explore, parents participate and teachers nurture. Serving over 240 students, HMS is a family-centered school community that practices a whole-child approach to education by nurturing the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of all students.
Education at HMS:
- Inspires students to be life-long learners
- Integrates Christ’s teachings & Anabaptist values of peacemaking, service and community into everyday learning
- Shapes a Christ-centered worldview
- Develops each student’s God-given gifts
- Adapts holistic instruction to meet the need of each student