Grandparents Day is a much-loved annual event where grandparents, and others who serve in grandparenting roles, visit students in the classroom and get to experience part of their day.
This event has concluded for 2023.
We look forward to seeing grandparents at other upcoming school-wide events!
2023 Grandparents Days:
Pre-K Grandparents Days:
- Monday/Wednesday class: Wednesday, November 15, 2023, 10:30 am-12 noon
- Tuesday/Thursday class: Thursday November 16, 2023, 10:30 am-12 noon
Kindergarten-Grade 12: Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- NEW FORMAT: Morning AND afternoon sessions
- Drop-in for one or both:
- 9:15-11:15 am or
- 12:15-2:15 pm
- Each session includes
- Classroom visitations (75 minutes)
- Group gathering & student singing
- Refreshments (lunch will not be provided)
Contact the school office at 717-354-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions