Thank you for funding the vision of
Students Learning & Living God’s Purposes
Your gift helps education at HMS:
- Inspire students to be life-long learners
- Integrate Christ’s teachings and Anabaptist values of peacemaking, service and community into everyday learning
- Shape a Christ-centered worldview
- Develop each student’s God-given gifts
- Adapt holistic instruction to meet the needs of each student
Score the Floor 2019 Challenge
We have set a goal of $105,000 by March 5 in order to schedule the gym floor replacement for this summer! If you contributed toward this project, thank you!
Watch for progress updates on our website!
Donation Refund & Cancellation Policy
We are grateful for your donation and support of HMS. Donations are normally non-refundable, but if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to our school, please contact us. Refunds are returned using the original method payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Ongoing support is important to enabling projects to continue their work, so we encourage donors to continue to contribute to projects over time. But if you must cancel your recurring donation, please notify us immediately.